MORE THAN JUST IT CONSULTANTS
By providing outstanding customer service and support to our clients, we have earned a reputation for ingenuity and integrity. Our team prides itself on being at the forefront of technical innovation, streamlining and optimizing existing systems, so you can stop striving and start thriving!
We exist to serve the unique needs of companies relying on technology to increase productivity. We evolved from an Oracle consulting group, with the vision to grow and diversify into all areas of IT/IS consulting. Because IT professionals founded Murray & James Consulting, Inc., our business model works effectively and efficiently. Therefore, we offer a distinct advantage when working with companies to create a mutually beneficial partnership between Human Resources and technology departments.
Murray & James Consulting, Inc. was incorporated in 2001 to provide superior consultants to major employers in the technology community. We work with a wide range of information technology skill sets, from software engineers to senior database administrators. Responding to customer demand for carefully screened computer professionals, we have focused our hiring processes to provide only the "best fit" for our clients.
• 32+ years of enterprise software development and technical project management.
• 19+ years as founder, co-owner, and CEO of Murray & James Consulting, Inc.
• Both high-level and detailed support of multiple clients for software development, design, architecture, and management needs.
• Corporate business plan creation and implementation.
• New client acquisition and company marketing plan development.
• Company steering strategy development and implementation.
• Project management including budgeting, staffing, and support.
• Government corporate compliance.
•32+ years of enterprise software development and technical project management
•19+ years as founder, co-owner, and COO of Murray & James Consulting, Inc.
•Major project bidding, staffing, and implementation
•Project lead for corporate responses to numerous request for proposals
•Corporate quarterly and annual budgeting
•Business plan development and implementation
•Product and program business manager
•Technical resource management, recruitment, and retention of staff
•Business to business e-bonding application development, design, and implementation